SINGAPORE, July 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Radium Medical Aesthetics, a leading medical aesthetic clinic in Singapore introduces LASEMD, designed to delay aging by effectively addressing several skin conditions from the inside.
The natural process of aging causes the skin to become rougher and more fragile. The skin becomes more transparent due to the thinning of the epidermis. Over the years, the unavoidable exposure to the harmful UV rays from the sun contributes to aging skin, causing age spots and other types of hyperpigmentation.
In addition, researchers have found that consumers are wasting their money on expensive skin care products because the rate of absorption is extremely low. Most of the active ingredients do not get absorbed into the skin. Our skin – the largest organ of the body – acts as a natural barrier against invasion of foreign bodies, including your skin care products.
Thanks to the medical advances, there is a new Korean laser technology to regain a flawless complexion with very little downtime.
LASEMD Cosmeceutical Delivery System
LASEMD Cosmeceutical System (CDS) is a new concept in medical aesthetic laser treatment. It combines an advanced laser system together with its line of cosmeceuticals, also known as LASEMD Ampoules. LASEMD CDS laser treatment has been designed for the purpose of healing and improving the skin from the inside out.
What Is CDS?
CDS is a new Korean technology that leverages on a delivery system to administer specially designed cosmeceutical compound into the skin via the micro-wounds that are created by the LASEMD laser.
The channels are created in the skin tissue using the fiber-based laser to allow the cosmeceutical to penetrate deep into the skin to exert maximal effects. The microchannels are then sealed during the recovery process, while the active ingredients of the LASEMD ampoules are absorbed into the dermis layer.
Why Makes LASEMD So Unique?
LASEMD laser is optimized to create precise microchannels into the skin for better delivery of the cosmeceutical products with minimal downtime.
- FIBER-BASED LASER: LASEMD uses a fiber-based laser to deliver more stable and accurate treatments. With a fiber-based laser technology, LASEMD produces a high-quality optical beam so that it reduces or eliminates thermal distortion of the optical path. In other words, very little or no damage is done to the surrounding tissue.
- BEAM DIAMETER: The beam diameter of LASEMD laser is 100µm, providing a more comfortable experience for the patient. This means that very little or no anesthesia is required, and downtime is minimal.
- VERSATILITY: Unlike other laser treatments which are suited for specific indications, LASEMD is able to safely treat all skin types, including cosmeceutical delivery, improving skin tone and texture, and lightening of pigments.
What Are These LASEMD Ampoules?
The range of LASEMD ampoules is extensive. LASEMD’s unique Multi-Nanosome Granulated (MNG) technology keeps the active ingredients fresh as it does not contain any preservatives or chemicals that do not add any value. The nano-sized molecules are optimized for the sole purpose of providing infusion to the micro-channels created by the LASEMD laser.
Each ampoule has different active ingredients for the doctor to administer the treatment to achieve the desired beneficial outcome with minimal side effects.
The range of LASEMD ampoules are:
- VC AMPOULES VC stands for Vitamin C. It is one of the strongest naturally-occurring antioxidants that encourages new skin growth by promoting healthy collagen production. It is also effective against skin that has been damaged by UV rays.
- VA AMPOULES VA stands for Vitamin A. Vitamin A, also known as retinoic acid, is a powerful antioxidant to reverse signs of aging. It has been proven to significantly decrease the effect of the sun and prevent free radicals from damaging cells in the skin.
- TA AMPOULE Tranexamic Acid has been traditionally used for many years to encourage wound recovery. Additional benefits of TA is that it is able to brighten the skin and lighten melasma and other pigment disorders.
- RS AMPOULE The ampoule contains 95% pure Resveratrol. It is a particularly potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radical damage and allows new collagen to develop. It is a very important anti-aging ingredient that is effective to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and enhance the firmness of the skin.
The new laser technology coupled with the extensive range of LASEMD Ampoules designed to work synergistically with the LASEMD laser, it is no surprise that LASEMD Cosmeceutical Delivery Laser is one of the most popular skin refining treatment for anyone who wishes to attain flawless complexion and reduce hyperpigmentation with minimal downtime and discomfort.
“With such impressive skin-refining techniques that have very little downtime, looking good is now easily achieved by anyone. The laser technology in medical aesthetics is always improving to provide better effective treatments with minimal downtime. This is probably the game-changer of today’s laser treatment in aesthetic medicine.” says Dr. Siew Tuck Wah, Medical Director of Radium Medical Aesthetics.